Monday, November 30, 2009

Tiring Experiment Day

Tired, tired and tired!!! I guess I have had not enough sleep for the last night and today my eyes were like merely opening half and feeling my eye lids were so heavy especially in class. Nothing really much today because 1 of the module was done and it was just some basic discussion in class today. Had lunch in SA and couldn't eat much(maybe because it's not chicken rice today..lol) and then went to the lab.

Dragon Fruit Lassi + Mixed Rice
Photobucket

Today's lab was quite a long one, luckily it's 2 group of us working on the same experiment together, so we can finish the lab experiment in a shorter time. These are the machines that we used in lab, looks complicated but it's easy to use =)

Photobucket
Somehow to me it looks like a pan mee machine, but of course it's for flattening the Aluminium sheet but not the flour..XD

Photobucket
Stamping Machine

After around 2 hours of hard work, finally we're done with the experiment today. Gotta start doing the lab report tonight as I will have 3 lab reports that I need to finish within this week and prepare for Friday and next Wednesday's test. Hope I will be prepared enough for the 2 tests. Time for a nap now before doing anything at this point. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment