Sunday, November 22, 2009

My "Study" Day

First of all, I would like to thank Ann because she woke me up 10 o'clock in the morning which I initially planned to wake up at least after 12pm. She asked me to go out for breakfast and she threatened me that if I don't go, she would have kill me. I don't wanna risk my life so the only thing I could do is just to wake up and go for the breakfast in Yong Lian together with Leslie. After that we went to several places-Bangsar Village, Uptown, and One Utama. Then at about 2 o'clock, I am glad that she told me that she found her paradise in One Utama so that I can ditch her alone. I went for lunch and then went home for a nap. I really don't wanna take a nap but I just couldn't, it's out of my control!! Until now, I've not done anything related to the title of this post yet. I decided to start studying for awhile before watching my tvb dramas(I thought I'm supposed to study all the way?). After a few hours of studies(efficiency=20%..XD), I felt satisfied for this Saturday, at least not like I've not done anything.

Proof is here

No comments:

Post a Comment